Ownership Associates announces the November, 2005, sale of the Ownership Culture Survey to the National Center for Employee Ownership.
The NCEO, a nonprofit organization serving employee-ownership companies since 1980, is now the sole source for the survey items. Companies interested in employee-ownership surveys should contact the NCEO or visit the survey resources page on the NCEO website.
When you purchase OCS items, you receive:
- rights to use the item internally
- comparison data from the OCS database (average and distribution)
- a ready-to-use results-chart generator (example at right)
- analysis of the strength of results
- statistical significance
- analysis of degree of consensus
- response rate in comparison to other companies
OA offers a survey support center, with free resources to make sure your company's survey experience is as smooth and as useful as possible.
The Full Ownership Culture Survey
The entire OCS is not available on the web. Contact Ownership Associates directly for more information about the full Ownership Culture Survey, which includes many features not offered to internet customers, such as:
- additional survey items (70 total),
- extensive analysis of key ownership culture measures (rights, responsibilities, cynicism, information sharing, decision-making, perceived fairness, entrepreneurship, and much more)
- interpretation of your survey results
- comparison of employee groups within your company
- support for customized survey items and items from our library of survey modules
Read more about the survey, or click here to see articles and publications, many of which use data from the OCS.