Purchase of one or more items from the Ownership Associates WebStore constitutes your agreement with the conditions of use defined in this license agreement.
- Provider. Ownership Associates (the "Provider") is a Massachusetts corporation with its principle place of business at
122 Mt. Auburn Street, Cambridge, MA 02138.
- Purchaser. The "Purchaser" is any person who completes a transaction to acquire the Product, who supplies the funds for such acquisition, or who receives the Product. When the Purchaser is acting on behalf
of a corporation or other legal entity, such legal entity is also considered the Purchaser.
- Agreement. The Purchaser wishes to receive services and the Provider wishes to provide services. The Purchaser and the Provider (collectively the "Parties") hereby agree to follow the terms and conditions set forth in this document (the "Agreement").
- Product. The "Product" described in this agreement is one or more electronic files which are created by Ownership Associates and transmitted to the Purchaser in electronic format as an attachment to an SMTP email.
These files include written analysis of issues related to employee-ownership and ownership culture (briefing papers) and images in Microsoft PowerPoint format.
- Intellectual Property. The Product is and remains the intellectual property of the Provider. Purchaser acknowledges that it has only those rights described in this Agreement with regard to the Product.
- Rights of Purchaser. The Purchaser shall have the right to use the Product as it sees fit with employees of the Purchaser and to distribute the Product with such employees.
- Limitations. The Purchaser will not duplicate, disclose, or transmit the Product to any person who is not an employee, an officer or a director of the Purchaser without obtaining prior written permission from
the Provider. The Purchaser will not resell the Product, nor modify the Product for use in any derivative work. The Purchaser will not transfer the Product to any person not authorized.
- Irreparable Harm. Any violation of the above section of this Agreement shall constitute irreparable harm to the Provider, for which the entry of injunctive relief would be appropriate. Any action related to the Agreement shall exclusively be heard in a state or federal court within the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, applying Massachusetts Law without regard to choice of law provisions.
- Complete Agreement. This is the complete Agreement of the Parties as to the subject hereof and any modification shall be in writing. Any invalid provisions shall be severable and the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.