home >> online
Online Resources: Articles on Public Policy and International Issues
Policy and International
Articles may be listed under more than one topic.
- Letter to the Editor on "The Irresponsible Investor" by Christopher Mackin, June 20, 2004.
- "But What About United?" Answering the Tough Questions by Christopher Mackin and Loren Rodgers. Published by The ESOP Association in The ESOP Report, January, 2003, p. 3
- Employee Ownership and Industrial Relations by Christopher Mackin. Published in Perspectives on Work by The Industrial Relations Research Association, Vol. 1, No. 1, April, 1997, pp. 66 - 69.
- The Mondragon Cooperative Corporation by Fred Freundlich. Paper presented at a conference sponsored by the National Bureau of Economic Research, May 22 - 23, 1998.
- Briefing Paper 1: Research Highlights -- The Performance of ESOP Companies reviews research evidence that shows that ESOP companies tend to out-perform non-ESOP companies, and participatory ESOP companies out-perform non-participatory and non-ESOP companies. Free download!
- Responding to Enron: Resources for Employee-Ownership Companies provides information, draft letters, and talking points that highlight the benefits of employee-ownership and respond to the common arguments against it.
- Briefing Paper 2: Enron and Employee-Ownership provides talking points addressing the many legitimate questions employee-owners will have about risk and retirement following the Enron collapse. Free download!
- United it was Not Commentary on the United Airlines bankruptcy from an inside perspective
- Briefing Paper 4: What Can We Learn from United Airlines? provides talking points for discussing the United Airlines failure in terms of lessons learned for building a vibrant and effective ownership culture. Buy now!
- An Open Letter A memo written by Ownership Associates to the Massachusetts Congressional delegation in February 2002 on the benefits of Massachusetts ESOPs.
- Show Them the Money, an article by Adria Scharf, outlines the wealth effects of ESOPs based on studies in Washington and Massachusetts. Published by the ESOP Association.
- Briefing Paper 7: Research Highlights 2 -- ESOPs and Employee Wealth highlights the two studies on the effectiveness of ESOPs in creating wealth for ESOP participants. Free download!
Listed by Name