home >> online
Online Resources: Articles on Employee-Ownership Companies
Articles may be listed under more than one topic.
- Letter to the Editor on "The Irresponsible Investor" by Christopher Mackin, June 20, 2004.
- Carris Companies' Practice of Employee Governance: An article about the Carris Companies and their lessons in employee involvement by Dr. Cecile G. Betit, published in the Journal of Corporate Citizenship.
- "Employee Owned and Governed" The Carris Community of Companies. Background information on Carris Reels, one of the nation's most innovative ESOP companies and an Ownership Associates client.
- Getting People to Participate: An article published in NCEO's Employee Ownership Report on clarifying and shifting decision making responsibility.
- The Mondragon Cooperative Corporation by Fred Freundlich. Paper presented at a conference sponsored by the National Bureau of Economic Research, May 22 - 23, 1998.
- "But What About United?" Answering the Tough Questions by Christopher Mackin and Loren Rodgers. Published by The ESOP Association in The ESOP Report, January, 2003, p. 3
- Employee Ownership and Industrial Relations by Christopher Mackin. Published in Perspectives on Work by The Industrial Relations Research Association, Vol. 1, No. 1, April, 1997, pp. 66 - 69.
- Responding to Enron: Resources for Employee-Ownership Companies provides information, draft letters, and talking points that highlight the benefits of employee-ownership and respond to the common arguments against it.
- Briefing Paper 2: Enron and Employee-Ownership provides talking points addressing the many legitimate questions employee-owners will have about risk and retirement following the Enron collapse. Free download!
- SweatX: Discrediting the Sweatshop Model by Loren Rodgers and Christopher Mackin. Published by The Association for Humanist Sociology in Humanity & Society, volume 16, number 3, August, 2002.
- United it was Not Commentary on the United Airlines bankruptcy from an inside perspective
- Briefing Paper 4: What Can We Learn from United Airlines? provides talking points for discussing the United Airlines failure in terms of lessons learned for building a vibrant and effective ownership culture. Buy now!
Listed by Name