The results of the Ownership Culture Survey are published in a report titled the "Ownership Culture Profile."
Excerpts from several past clients are combined in this sample Ownership Culture Profile. The file has been divided into two parts.
Part 1 contains two sections:
- Executive Summary: An overview and highlight of key results from sample past clients.
- Data Charts: Examples of the feedback charts created for each of the survey items.
Click here to view Part 1 (489 kb).
Part 2 contains three sections:
- Core Values: Interpretation of survey results on Decision Making, one of the ten content areas in the core set of OCS items.
- Written Questions: Samples of the written feedback provided by employee-owners to the open-ended OCS questions.
- Appendix: Background information about the content areas of the Ownership Culture Survey.
Click here to view Part 2 (463 kb).