Ownership Associates announces the November, 2005, sale of the Ownership Culture Survey to the National Center for Employee Ownership.
The NCEO, a nonprofit organization serving employee-ownership companies since 1980, is now the sole source for the survey items. Companies interested in employee-ownership surveys should contact the NCEO or visit the survey resources page on the NCEO website.
OCS clients may select survey items drawn from a variety of sources. The topics covered in the Ownership Associates library of survey items includes:
- job satisfaction,
- how well employees understand the mechanics of the ESOP,
- business process, including suggestions for possible improvements,
- employee participation and involvement,
- work environment and expectations,
- employer-employee relations,
- customer orientation,
- safety and workplace conditions, and
- diversity issues.
For more information on the library of survey items, see the OCS Handbook (a 248 Kb PDF file).
Ownership Associates will also work with survey clients to develop professional-quality survey items of specific interest to the company. Such items include business literacy, input on proposed company policy changes, "current events," etc.